Do you really like Internet Explorer? If yes and plan to use it for all of your Internet browsing needs, you have to make it your default browser. Your default browser settings sometimes change basically when you install more than one browser or ADD INS. Here in this article i will show you how one can set Internet Explorer as a default browser.
Steps to follow:
1. Open Internet Explorer on your computer.
2. Click on ‘Tools’ from toolbar menu.
3. Select ‘Internet Options’ from the list of choices.
4. Go to the ‘Programs’ tab.
5. Find the ‘Default Web Browsers’ heading.
6. Click on the ‘Make Default’ button.
Find the Screenshot from Below: